JOIN THE EDTERRA BEEHIVE
We have positions pan India. We are looking at exceptional personnel with experience in working for industries such as Education, Travel, Hospitality, Insurance, Banking and other similar service industries. These individuals should be passionate about their domain, have great communication skills and should a have proven track record of achieving targets.
SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
1. BUSINESS DEVELOPEMENT MANAGER (DELHI-NCR & HYDERABAD)
- Minimum 4 years of experience with core expertise in maintaining relationship with decision makers in the top schools of the city.
- Initiating, opening, and closing negotiations with client schools and non-client schools in the designated region on direction of the Team Leader (Regional or sales manager).
- Understanding the operations management landscape of the travel business and using strategic insights from this understanding to negotiate with the client.
- Complete and pass in-session and on-the-job training modules as per the program structure and demonstrate satisfactory understanding of product, price, operations, and the school decision making unit.
- Create strategy for winning in the designated market with focus on new products based on market research, repackaging products, using new communication tools and collaterals, and uncovering any potential segments that are not being served.
- Create a channel of business intelligence to collaboratively work with the Product Development Team and Head of Strategy to solve business problems and tackle competition.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- From time to time, work directly on implementation of the student travel plan which includes but is not limited to editing documents, traveling with the school group, assisting with documentation, payment collection and Visa formalities.
DOMESTIC TOUR MANAGER
1. DOMESTIC TOUR MANAGER (HYDERABAD)
- Maintaining positive relationships with vendors of direct travel services, such as hotels, and airlines, buses, trains.
- Negotiating preferred rates with vendors of direct travel.
- Planning travel accommodations, booking flights, hotels, bus rentals, and coordinating activities.
- Managing and processing all travel-related documentation, including payments, itineraries, visas, medical, and legal forms.
- Assisting with any travel-related issues that may arise.
- Researching travel deals and evaluating prices and services.
- Arranging travel accommodations for Schools.
- Creating, optimizing, and monitoring domestic travel policies.
- Preparing travel budget reports.
- Analyzing and preparing reports on travel spend.
- Auditing travel services and doing a recon of hotels and campsites.
- Creating new travel itineraries
- Supporting EdTerra’s core competencies and product differentiators.
- Hiring and training the tour directors or freelance tour guides to lead our journey programs on field.
- Assist the Sales team in sales presentations and meetings with the school decision makers.
1. SR MEAN/MERN FULL STACK DEVELOPER (DELHI-NCR)
- Perform sprint-work for updation, maintenance and repair of already deployed full stack platforms.
- Determine and identify high-level functional and technical requirements on the basis of interactions with the user community and knowledge of enterprise architecture.
- Design architectures, including the software, hardware and communications, to support the total requirements, as well as to provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces.
- Interact with management to plan project schedules and technical direction. Provide quality assurance review and the evaluation of existing and new software products.
- Develop high-level system design diagrams for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Develop and implement moderate to complex web applications on one or more platforms.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- 3+ years of experience working on Angular
- 3+ years of experience working on NodeJS, ExpressJS & MongoDB
- Creating secure RESTful-based web services in JSON.
- Production level experience with AWS services like EC2, S3, Lambda, Route53, etc.
- Experience in continuous integration and version control (Git).